Illinois Personal Injury Lawyers Fight for People Injured Through Negligence
Attorneys seek compensation for damages suffered by accident victims
When you’ve been injured by the negligent or reckless actions of another, you have the right to seek justice. Our attorneys at Schiff Gorman LLC have extensive experience representing people seeking compensation for the harm they’ve suffered. Illinois personal injury law allows victims to hold wrongdoers accountable by suing for damages to compensate for medical costs, lost wages, pain, and other factors. Our attorneys combine a detailed knowledge of the relevant law with the creativity and determination to deliver the best possible result to every client. Personal injury plaintiffs often face formidable opposition from insurance companies and defendants. We make sure that you face these adversaries on even terms and that you don’t settle for less than you deserve.
Strong advocacy for all types of injury and accident claims
To provide the representation each plaintiff deserves, we work closely with them to understand the toll that the injury has taken upon the person and his or her family. Schiff Gorman does this in every case, including those involving:
- Automobile and trucking accidents — If you have been hurt in a car crash or any other type of vehicle accident, we know how to negotiate with insurers and strive for a fair resolution.
- Premises liability — Many people are injured by unsafe conditions, but they may not be sure whether the duty of care was violated and whether they are entitled to recover. Our premises liability attorneys provide knowledgeable advice about the likelihood of a successful claim.
- Construction injuries — Accidents at construction sites are often serious, but it can be difficult to pinpoint the responsible party, especially when there are multiple contractors on the site. Schiff Gorman understands how to investigate the circumstances and hold the liable parties accountable.
- Workers’ compensation — People who have become injured or ill at work are entitled to receive payment for medical costs and lost wages through the workers’ compensation system. Our attorneys will help you navigate the process to obtain the financial support you need when you’re off the job.
- Dog bites and other injuries caused by animals — Illinois law includes a cause of action authorizing suits by plaintiffs hurt by dog bites and other injuries caused by animals. We will seek compensation from the pet owner responsible for the damage done to you.
- Products liability — Schiff Gorman represents victims of dangerous products, including food, machinery and mechanical devices, in products liability actions. Our record of success in these matters gives clients the power to take on even the largest corporations.
Even if your particular injury is not described or you are not sure whether someone else is at fault, Schiff Gorman attorneys will take the time to evaluate your potential claim. We take advantage of technology and our experience to present your case as effectively as possible.
Contact Chicago personal injury attorneys for a free initial consultation
Schiff Gorman LLC represents victims who have suffered injuries due to the negligence of others. Our location in the Loop is convenient to public transportation, and we have a parking garage located in our building. Call 312-967-1429 or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation.